Taking 10 minutes out of your day for your skin is not only a great way to find a moment for you, but vital to your skin’s health and achieving your skin goals. Let’s get started.
- When choosing a skincare regime it is good to remember that there are NO hard & fast rules.
- If you choose a Night Cream for the day or a Day Cream for night-time, that is perfectly OK.
Every little effort you give to creating clean, balanced and nourished skin will be rewarded with a more glowing, even and youthful looking complexion – so it’s good to be flexible.
Normal Skin Type daily regime to be applied morning and/or night
- Cleanser choose 1 (or both, double cleansing is good too)
- Hydrating Cleansing Lotion – wash off + Eye Make-Up remover if required
- Cream Skin Cleanser – wipe off + Eye Make-Up remover if required
- Rose Dew Toner
- Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum if fine lines/wrinkles a concern
- Moisturiser you choose – all are suitable
- Avocado Deluxe (rich) or Rejuvenating Day Lotion (light & nourishing)
- Chamomile Moisturiser (extra soothing )
- Rosehip Elite Cream (performs like a facial serum – 100% nut butters/skin vital oils)
Special treatments for Normal skin use as directed
- Renew Exfoliator 1 -2 times weekly
- Honey Facial Mask 1 x per week
- Facial Serum 1 – 2 times per week
Like to try a Skincare Trial set at a hugely discounted price?
Check out our Oily/Norm and Norm/Dry Trial Size Set of Cleanser/Toner/Moisturiser – 3 x 25ml and SAVE 30%
If you need any assistance or want to chat about your skin issues please call our office for friendly professional advice.